Tuesday, August 30, 2005

One Night for "10 Minutes"

I just got home from shooting my scenes for the short film 10 Minutes. We started at midnight and wrapped at about 3:30am – not bad for what we accomplished. I truly enjoyed working with Director Adam Rettek. He had a well defined vision and kept things moving along. In addition, the crew was very professional and responsive, which provided for a great on-set experience.

Adam really did a great job with the casting, selecting Rowan Bousaid as the main criminal and Melanie Ginnett as my kidnapped wife. I felt that the three of us had great chemistry and I hope it shows in the film. Rowan produced a very high level of intensity that made it easy for me to work off of, and Melanie brought the emotion - which was contagious in our scenes together. It’s always a pleasure to work with good actors. Kudos to both of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home