Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Back to Reality

Ok... so it's been a couple of days since the shoot for The Misguided, and I am finally coming back to reality. It was a hectic weekend of shooting, but a successful one as well. We managed to stay on schedule and get all of the shots that we were hoping for. I am still in a daze this week from it all, and my focus is on this Saturday's shoot. I can't relax until after all of the shots are on tape.

I must say that the performances from the actors were incredible - better than I could have ever hoped for. I can't wait to review the dailies to see if it all looks as good on tape as it did on set.

I will have more soon on the overall experience on set, as well as the many other things going on - but for now, I must stay focused. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home