Friday, November 04, 2005

Where Do I Find The Time...

Here's a general recap of everything that has been going on...

- The Misguided is getting closer... we are a week away from shooting. I met with Randy Molnar and Melissa Gruver this week to review their roles, and I will be meeting with the McClellan's early next week. At this point, just about everything is locked down. Over the next week, I will finalize wardrobe, props, craft services, and schedules. I can't believe it's almost here!

- We are casting for Untitled tomorrow and that should be a long and tiring day! We will arrive at Full Sail around 12pm to set things up, and we will probably not leave until about 10pm. I am excited about the response so far to our audition notice, and I am looking forward to meeting all of the potential talent.

- This past Tuesday, I had the opportunity to go on a commercial audition. I don't do much commercial work (since I spend most of my time in film), but I love the challenge and experience. A good friend reminded me this week that it's important to understand all aspects of your trade in order to excel at it!

- My last film/scene study class with Shauna Bartel will be this Sunday, and I will miss it! I love being in a class atmosphere, because it gives me the creative freedom to try new things and learn from them. I will be patiently waiting for new classes to start up in January.

- I have started assisting Shauna Bartel with her C*A*S*T classes. I have learned so much from Shauna and her teachings, and I love having the opportunity to give something back - both to Shauna and her students.

That's about it for now! Stay tuned... next week will surely be a busy one as I prepare for The Misguided.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home