Friday, November 18, 2005

Updates, Updates, Updates...

Wow there is a lot going on these days! I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving so I can have my one day to relax. But who am I kidding, I'm sure I'll be watching dallies or rehearsing lines or something. Anyway, here's the scoop...

- Day 3 of shooting The Misguided begins tomorrow. After viewing the dailies from Days 1 & 2, there are definitely things I need to correct for Day 3 (such as lighting and sound). It's amazing how subtle things can make a big difference.

- Tomorrow evening, I will be leaving the set of The Misguided and heading over to Tampa to be on set for The Uninvited. Greg Rivera is shooting the trailer for his upcoming film, and he has asked me to be part of it.

- I concluded my commercial shoot this week for Publix. It was a good experience to be involved with a big production - there was a 30 person crew with two film cameras. I tried to stay on set as much as possible and learn the details that make a difference (like lighting). Plus, it was also nice that this was a paid gig!


- I was cast as the lead in Philip Bache's upcoming feature film Untitled (which I am also a Co-Producer). Believe it or not, my status as a Co-Producer did not earn me the role, since I pulled myself off of the casting team when I decided to read for the part. I wanted to make sure that I was treated equally, and if I did get the part, I wanted it to be because of my talent. I am very excited about this role!

- I was also cast for a lead role in Alan Ronay's Underdose. I don't know too much about the role yet, but we will be having a production meeting on Sunday, so stay tuned for the details.

That's about it for now, but I'm sure I'll have lots to talk about after the weekend. See you then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home