Monday, September 19, 2005

"Amateur" shoot complete

I completed my shooting on the short film Amateur earlier today. I play the role of Cliff, a father and surgeon who is upset about the actions taken by his son's youth basketball coach. The character of Cliff is an extremely "precise" man who likes everything to be in order (for those of you who know me, stop laughing - I'm not that much like Cliff). When Cliff is first seen in the film, he is in his yard trimming his lawn with a pair of scissors and a ruler. This mockumentary-style film is sure to make people wonder, "Are there really people like that out there?"

On another note, I met with Ken Matthews today to discuss the production of Chris Seligmiller's short film The Misguided. Things are progressing nicely and I hope to have a major update by the end of this week. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home