Friday, May 26, 2006

Work on the way!

Even though I was very rusty at my last round of auditions, I still managed to obtain a supporting role in an upcoming short film, Chug-O-Matic, playing a business executive. I must keep auditioning as much as possible to stay fresh!

My scene study class is awesome! I love it, and my first scene went great! My classmate Jennifer and I did a scene from Sex, Lies and Videotape. It was a lot of fun! I have another scene coming up this week from Autumn in New York with my classmate Niki. I can't wait!

It is such a comfortable atmosphere, and I absolutely love my classmates (and my teacher Yvonne Suhor). I also am feeling much more comfortable with the Meisner exercises as well. I can feel my artistic muscles expanding :)

Now if only I can get my other muscles to do the same...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Hope this isn't a silly question, but what are Meisner exercises? Oh yes, and what your scene for Sex, Lies, & Video Tape like? And did you identify with the character you were playing? Did it feel like an alien persona or simply an extension of yourself?

5/29/2006 8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad I can't edit blog comments. Grr. It drives me crazy when I make a typo, spot it, but can't fix it! I linked wrong too. This time, I'm putting my correct link on.

5/29/2006 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home