Thursday, February 09, 2006

Time Flies By...

Didn't this year just begin? How can it possibly be February already?!?! I actually think that time speeds up the older you get. Lucky me...

Well, to bring you up to speed, here is what has been happening:
  • The shoot of Untitled continues! We have completed about 80% of the scenes, and we hope to wrap principal photography this weekend. It has been a hectic ride, but I will deeply miss it when it's over.
  • The editing is underway for The Misguided. This is a long process, but I will have more time to dedicate to it once Untitled wraps.
  • I've been in discussion with Chris Seligmiller about his next project, Ghost In Red. Not much to tell at this point, but I love what I see so far, and it would be an honor to work with Chris again.
  • Acting classes continue with Yvonne Suhor, and I am loving it! I feel like I am growing in the art every week, and I always look forward to the next class. I am finding a deep benefit and connection with the teachings of Meisner, which in all honesty, I did not expect to happen.

That's about all for now, but be sure to stay tuned - a lot more is right around the corner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home