Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's Been A While!

Wow - it's truly amazing how fast time flies! I can't believe it's been so long since my last post. For those of you still out there that check on my blog, sorry I haven't been posting. I promise to keep it more up to date. Thanks for being patient with me :)

Well, I guess the best thing to do is get you caught up on everything. So, without further ado, here we go...

  • For the first time in a while, I went to a few auditions this past weekend. I was clearly rusty, and I definitely need to do that more often for the practice. Like anything else, the more you do it, the better you become at it.

  • I was cast for an episode of Dr. G: Medical Examiner - we shot it this past weekend. It was a fun shoot, and I hope to do another one soon. The show will air on the Discovery Health Channel in a few months. I will keep you informed when I get the official air date.

  • I started a new round of acting classes with Yvonne Suhor. This is her Level II - Scene Study class and it is a blast! I absolutely love the class and all of my fellow students - we have such a strong bond and it really helps us take the risks we need to advance and succeed.

  • The edit for The Misguided is progressing slowly. Because of time conflicts, we have not been able to do much with it for a few weeks. I hope to get back on it again soon. I am excited about the potential of the final product, and my goal is to have something finished by the end of June.

Well, that's about it for now, but stay tuned - more will follow.
I promise :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was it like to do that episode of Dr. G: Medical Examiner?

What happens before the cameras start to roll?

What's going on around the actors while they're performing?

Did they put make up on you?

Just a side thought about makeup... Once, in an episode of charmed, I noticed that Julian McMahon, playing Cole, had baggy somewhat bloodshot eyes as if he wasn't feeling well or hadn't gotten enough sleep. This look was nowhere in the storyline, but he did his part as if there were nothing wrong. Make up couldn't have covered for him - I think. I was surprised that the show went on despite this. Is that the normal thing? Does the show go on even if the actor clearly isn't feeling well?

What's going wrong with The Misguided? What actions do actors, crew, or writers have to take to correct this?

6/01/2006 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home