Sunday, March 18, 2007

From Actor To Artist

For those of you who have been coming to my blog for a while, you may have noticed a subtle change. My blog title is now An Artist's Life (formerlly An Actor's Life).

When I first started my blog, my ambitions were to be an actor. And while I still work hard at improving in the acting arena, I've realized over the past year that I'm more than just an actor - I'm an artist. Anyone who works at creativity is an artist, whether it's with acting, writing, directing, producing, dancing, drawing, painting, photography, etc.

While studying acting this past year, I've realized that I strive to be creative in many fields, and not just as an actor. And by not limiting my thought process to just acting, it opens up a whole new creative energy. Every time I write, produce, draw, etc., it helps my inner artist across the board - and in turn, making me a better actor.

So, from here on out, this blog will be known as An Artist's Life. I hope you all enjoy this new stage of my journey.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We sure will!!!
Your Montreal Family xo

3/19/2007 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home