Sunday, August 13, 2006

Moving On

On a film set, when the director is satisfied with the current shot and is ready to proceed with the next shot, the term "moving on" is used. It represents a progression to the next step in the film, as in "we're finished here - we've done everything that we could on this step - let's move on to the next one."

I recently completed my scene study class with Yvonne Suhor. It was a rough time for a while, but at the end, I finally achieved a breakthrough with my scene development. And, as it turns out, I feel like I've completed a chapter in my epic acting saga. I've reached a new level to start building on - to start working toward my next progression.

My new class starts up in September, and I'm as ready as I've ever been.

Moving On!

1 Comments:

Blogger ShowtimeLA said...

Way to go on the completion of the class! My girlfriend is going to start her class in September at Arts-Sake.

8/14/2006 4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home