Saturday, September 10, 2005

"Uninvited" in Sarasota

I made my journey today to Sarasota, Florida for an audition for the upcoming film, The Uninvited: Extreme Ways by Relic Films. It's a fantasy/horror film that focuses on the lives of young witches. Anyone that knows me understands my love for the fantasy/sci-fi genre, from Lord of the Rings, to Star Trek, to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I'm a sucker for it all! I felt like the audition went very well, and I am keeping my fingers crossed - I would love to be involved with this film. Click on the banner above for more info on The Uninvited.

On the production side of things, I made my first management decision for The Misguided. One important thing that I learned in the business world is that the quality and effectiveness of a manager or leader is only as good as their surrounding associates. Which is why I am thrilled that Ken Matthews and John English have signed on as Associate Producers. They both bring a world of knowledge to the table, and I am resting easier now that they are on board. I am meeting with Ken and Director Chris Seligmiller on Sunday evening for a pre-production meeting. We are still hopeful to shoot the film in October, but I am learning fast that in the world of film production, nothing ever goes as planned.

On another front, I have been asked to help produce a feature film by writer/director Philip Bache, along side Producer Valensky "V" Sylvain and Associate Producer Ken Matthews. The script is incredible and I absolutely love the director's vision. I can't say too much more about it at this time, but stay tuned as more is sure to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home