Thursday, December 01, 2005

Let The Editing Begin!

We've completed shooting principle photography on The Misguided, and now it's time to begin post-production. Our final day of shooting was this past Sunday, and I've taken the last few days to recover (which is why a few days went by before this post). It was an exhausting shoot - but worth every second!

I have learned so much producing this film, and there is still so much I need to learn. It has been a great experience thus far, and I could not have done it without a great team by my side, as well as the faith of
Director Chris Seligmiller that I could produce this film to begin with. For that, I am thankful!

I know post-production will bring a whole new set of challenges to the table, but I am ready for them. I can't wait to see this all the way through, one step at a time.

Until then... stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home