Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Wow - Another Week Already?!?

The weeks are just flying by! I can't believe it's been a week since my last post. Well, to get you all caught up, here what's been going on...

We completed the second week of shooting on Untitled, and things are looking great! With only a few minor setbacks and incidents (sorry Ronnie) things have been running extremely smooth. We've managed to stay on schedule and get all of the shots that we've needed so far. I can't wait to see the final product!

We have an aggressive weekend of shooting coming up, but I'm ready for it. I have absolutely loved playing the character of Daniel in this film, and I'm going to be sad when it's over. I feel privileged to be surrounded by such a professional cast and crew and I hope we can all work together again.

I started a new acting class with Yvonne Suhor and I love it! It focuses on the organic process, and learning how to act from the inside. I'm ready for the new challenge! Click HERE for more info on Yvonne's classes at the Art-Sake studio.

That's about all for now, but there's much more to come... so stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home