Saturday, December 03, 2005

"Underdose" - It's A Wrap!

Principle photography was completed yesterday for the film Underdose, by writer and director Alan Ronay.

Underdose is a psychological film about the effects of memory after a tragedy. I play Patrick, the unfaithful husband to the main character Helen (played beautifully by Melanie Ginnett). This is the second film that Melanie and I have been in together, and she is a complete joy to work with.

My girlfriend in the film was played by Stephanie Chefas. Even though this was our first film together, we worked hard on creating the type on chemistry needed to make the film powerful. I think we accomplished just that, and I thank Stephanie for all of her hard work and effort (and patience) going through the process.

This film also marked two firsts for me - a death scene and a love scene. I had to overcome my nerves for the love scene, but Alan and his crew were very professional and made the shoot seem easy. I am happy to be over that hurdle.

I must say that I was very impressed with Alan - he was extremely organized and prepared, and it made the whole shoot run smoothly. I can't wait to see the finished product!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too kind. I thank you. You did an amazing job.
Alan

12/08/2005 1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home