Sunday, September 18, 2005

Class is back in session!

After a long hiatus over the summer, I started back with my acting classes tonight in Shauna Bartel's A*C*T class.

As an actor, it is important to exercise the skill in order to progress. I love being in class and interacting with my fellow students. The nice thing about a class setting is getting to try different things and then seeing what it looks like (since all of our acting is on camera).

I remember when I first started with Shauna about 14 months ago - I could barely stand up in front of the camera and say my name. Since then, I've taken her commercial acting class, private lessons, and a couple of film acting classes, and what a difference it has made! I'm truly amazed at how far I've come in the short period of time, and I owe much of my success to Shauna. Please click on her picture above to visit her website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home