Friday, December 09, 2005

Bulk Delivery

There is just too much to talk about these days! I can't believe how much happens over the span of a few days. So, here is my bulk delivery of what's going on...

-
Chris Seligmiller is currently going through all of the dailies from The Misguided, and he hopes to have the edit list for me by the end of next week. Then, I can begin to create the rough-cut of the film. Post-production is a long process!

- We completed our first read-through for Philip Bache's Untitled, and we will be having rehearsals starting this Saturday. In addition, Phil and I have been busy trying to find the last of the locations that we need. Also, we are thrilled that Timothy Riese has joined our team as Director of Photography. I had the privilege of working with Tim on
Underdose, and I was very impressed by his knowledge and professionalism. He brings a lot to the table, and we are excited that he is on board!

Well, that's about it for now. But stay tuned, because things happen fast, and if you blink, you might miss something!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Marco - great job! I am pretty impressed with the whole Trekkie thing. Let me know how that goes! :) - A

12/10/2005 1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure if you get this role you will be able to communicate with Dad. You two were always one when it came to Star Trek. If you don't get the part it is only because he's still not ready to talk! xxx

12/19/2005 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home